Turkey day war plan, is yours ready? Yes, Thanksgiving Day is less than a week away. Many are making travel plans, others are planning a menu for their dinner on Thursday. Whatever way you are celebrating, I recommend that you put together a plan. I like to call mine the Turkey Day War Plan. This year, I will be hosting dinner for my family. This is the first year in many that I have had the honor. Being single, cooking for a group of eight, is not something that I do on a regular basis. So in order to make the day a perfect success, I have my plan:
- All recipes are written down and in one folder
- Made a detailed shopping list
- Determine what items can be done ahead
- Prep everything possible before Thursday
- Schedule baking time prior to Thursday
- Thaw turkey in the refrigerator starting on Monday
- Set the table
- Thursday morning - let the cooking begin!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right.
What to learn more, Google Me!
The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change.