Buying your first Georgia Home? This can be a very exciting time and also a stressful one. So in an effort to reduce the stress level, here are a number of factor that you need to consider:
- Get yourself organized!
- Discuss your qualifications with a licensed Loan Officer
- Complete the requirements for a pre-approval
- Interview real estate agents to make the right selection
- Know your budget - before you write the offer!
- Make sure you have enough saved enough money for closing!
- If you are not asking the seller to pay closing costs, be sure you have enough money to cover that expense in addition to your down payment.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR FINANCES, CREDIT OR EMPLOYMENT!!!
To explain further, you do not want to have any new inquiries on your credit report, you do not want any new accounts to show up on your credit report. This can impact your debt to income ratio!
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right.
What to learn more, Google Me!
The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change.