Christmas Jubilee Parade of Lights in Woodstock, GA will be held on December 7, 2013 starting at 5:30 p.m. The route will start at the old WalMart/Furniture for Less Store at the northwest corner of Highway 92 and Canton Highway. The parade will travel north on Main Street to the Woodstock Elementary School on Rope Mill Road.
There will be other activities after the parade at The Park at City Center at 101 Arnold Mill Road. These include:
- Children will be able to visit with the man wearing the red suit, yes I mean Santa!
- The Mayor and Santa will light up the tree and the park
- The announcement of the winners of the Best Holiday Float, Most Original
- There will be music
- Woodstock Citizen of the Year
- Holiday Vendors
- The Woodstock Jaycees will also be collecting new, unwrapped toys or donations for the Christmas Toy Drive.
Parade and vendor applications are available at www.woodstockparkandrec.com
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right.
What to learn more, Google Me!
The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change.