USDA, is not just for grading meat. In fact, through the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) there is a 100% financing program for owner occupied residential property. Yes, you read that correctly, it is a 100% financing program!
Now, not every home buyer will qualify for this loan program, and not every property is eligible either. The eligibility is determined county by county and based on the population. The maximum household income limits are also determined by county.
Here are some other specifics that you will find helpful:
· the borrower may borrow up to 100% of the appraised value
· there are no limits on seller concessions
· property must conform to HUD standards
· the borrower must personally occupy the home on a permanent basis
· the borrower cannot own and adequate dwelling within the local commuting distance
· manufactured homes on a rented sites are not acceptable
· borrower cannot be delinquent on any federal debt
Here is the website: RD Home Loans
For more information, please give me a call.
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right.
What to learn more, Google Me!
The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change.