Yes, I am hooked on Ancestry.com. I have been enjoying the series on NBC, "Who Do You Think You Are?" As I have watched the program I began thinking about my own family history and really how little I know. So last night, I took the leap and signed up.
After almost 6 hours (hence the new addiction), I have 86 members in my family tree. I started with the members I knew and then have started moving backward to fill in the missing family members.
So, here is what I have found so far on my Mom's side of the family:
- Her parent's birth, census and death records
- Her grandparent's, birth, census and death records
- Her grandparent's immigration papers
- His parent's birth, census and death records
- His grandparent's census records
- His grandparent's parents
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right.
What to learn more, Google Me!
The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change.