To have a successful video marketing campaign, you will want your videos to look good! It is not necessary to hire a professional for your video production but you can use some of their techniques. These would include:
· in most cases choosing the right size for your videos will produce a better appearance. Upload your videos at 640 X4 80 resolution
· make sure the subject is well lit
· make sure the speaker can be heard -using an external microphone may be your best option
· minimize background noise
· consider using a tripod to keep the camera steady
· consider using more than one camera
· use the zoom in and out features cautiously
Here are some helpful tips to remember as you put these videos together:
· be entertaining
· be informative
· stay focused
· communicate a clear message
· above all else keep it short and simple
Remember to you are using this to drive business so be sure to include a call to action, your website, e-mail address, and phone numbers.
Here are the links for the earlier lessons:
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right.
What to learn more, Google Me!
The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change.